För vår kunds räkning söker vi nu en Löneadministratör. Detta är ett konsultuppdrag via Wise Professionals på heltid, under 6 månader, med goda möjligheter till förlängning. Start snarast möjligt.
Are you a down-to-earth, passionate and curious person with good experience from positions within HR?
Sök rollen Senast 25 augusti, 2019
We are looking for a new HR Manager to support the delivery of the HR strategy and operations for our Edet mill. The role co-operates with Global Manufacturing HR to provide leadership coaching, support and influence that enable the unit to effectively deliver on the CBN (Compelling Business Needs). The role provides HR services that deliver best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that supports the business area in conjunction with other HR Specialist functions. You will be responsible for around 400 employees of which 35 Managers.
You will be part of a Nordic & Baltics HR organization and have many international contacts. You will be reporting to HR Director Nordic and Baltics and you will have one HR Specialist reporting to you.
The position is based in Lilla Edet.
- Member of the local management team, ensuring professional HR support in all operational HR questions related to performance management, organizational and people development and change management.
- Supports the development and delivery of business unit related topics in the development activities, organization or structure changes, data collection, interpretation and evaluation of appropriate remuneration issues.
- Support Managers with the use of HR processes and tools to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, career management, development of teams etc.
- Co-operate with Talent Acquisition Team in the support to Managers when it comes to the recruitment process.
- Responsible for providing assistance and guidance to line management on a broad and local range of HR policies, programs and practices.
- Advise on labor law, collective agreement and policy related issues concerning employees to make sure that Essity is compliant. Responsible for Union negotiations.
- Responsible for employee onboarding program, process, activities and follow up.
- Responsible for rehabilitation in the mill.
- Responsible for internal and external communication at the mill.
- Responsible for agreement with external suppliers.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree within the HR area
- 5-10 years of experience working as HR Manager in the manufacturing industry
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
- It is meritorious to have experience from working at a large international company
Even though you will work in a process-driven environment, it is important that you are independent and able to make decisions on your own. Furthermore, it is important that you hold a passion for hands-on operative HR work. Experience from union negotiations and ability to build fruitful relations with unions are necessary.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being at the shop floor in order to build relations with both employees and line managers. We hope that you are a team player with lots of enthusiasm and energy. Close to laughter and not afraid to challenge and to speak up.
We offer you a challenging job in a global company with many strong international brands. We will enable you to further develop and strengthen your competencies by providing both local and international context.
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Wise Professionals. To ensure an objective and non-discriminatory recruitment, you will have to conduct psychological tests if you proceed in this process.If you want to know more about the position, please contact Jenny-Ann Löfgren at email@example.com, or Louise Grammatikas at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0765-259032. Send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 26 of August. We are handling applications on a continuous basis, the position may be filled prior to the application deadline
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sök rollen Senast 25 augusti, 2019
Kontakta mig för mer information
Vi behöver få in din ansökan senast 25 augusti, 2019Sök rollen
Fler lediga jobb
Vi söker nu en proaktiv och erfaren VD-assistent till Fazer!
Francotyp-Postalia (FP) söker nu en chef till den svenska marknaden. Som COO så får du helhetsansvaret med betoning på sales and marketing. Då bolagets produkt och tjänsteutbud är i en förändringsfas så är en stor del av ansvaret att arbeta med affärsutveckling av nya lösningar som t ex digital signering.
PÅ FP arbetar man med kommunikationslösningar för företag, främst inom området post- och dokumenthantering.
Nu hjälper vi JM att hitta en HR-partner med inriktning Rekrytering! En utvecklande och spännande roll för dig som gillar Rekrytering och HR. Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!
Har du erfarenhet från en roll som Financial Controller i storbolag sedan tidigare och är bästa kompis med Excel? Söker du ett långt uppdrag med start efter sommaren? Då kan det här vara ditt drömuppdrag!