Content Marketing Manager to Dirac
We are here to change the world of sound. We’ll change people’s expectations of what sound should be, making good sound relevant in their lives. We’ll perfect all aspects of your listening experience and constantly push ourselves to invent the future of sound. We will define what people will expect. We dare tell them, “We can make sound better.”
What you will do at Dirac
The overall responsibility of the Content Marketing Manager is to have a deep understanding of our target audiences and other relevant stakeholders (both B2B and B2C) to create well versed content that delights, inspires, and engages. To achieve this, the content manager is an incredible sharp writer and communicator that conducts continuous analysis of our markets, target audiences and customer trends.
The Content Marketing Manager is the main point of contact for our KOL’s/influencers and is responsible for the execution of Dirac’s content marketing strategy which includes our tonality manual as well as our PR and communications strategy.
In this role the main areas of responsibility will include, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of content (part of overall marketing plan) such as content type, angle of content, as well as planned target group.
- Responsible for the execution (and development with CMO) of Dirac’s PR and Communications strategy (part of Dirac’s overall Brand and Marketing Strategy).
- Responsible for Dirac’s tonality manual and brand voice – the Dirac narrative.
- Primary point of contact for KOL’s and Influencers, their relationship to Dirac as a company and brand as well as how these are presented in liaison with Dirac brand.
- Main point of contact for PR and Communications agency.
- Drive and maintain Dirac’s various recurring content pieces such as blog, newsletter, SoMe, pressreleases etc in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Create and implement processes in relevant areas related to Content Marketing role.
- Support marketing department (and on occasion other stakeholders) in creating content on relevant topics according to marketing plan/strategy where needed as well as proofreading and guidance.
Who you are
We are looking for you who have a relevant education and experience in producing content for online and offline, as well as broad channel-specific knowledge (blog, social media, case studies, power point, etc.).
- Experience of technical writing, preferably technical audio.
- Good understanding of audio technology and the audio industry.
- Demonstrated superior writing abilities and attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and online data analysis.
- Demonstrated fluency in English.
You prefer to drive and develop your own role and responsibilities independently but also to evolve together with the marketing team. You enjoy working within a dynamic environment where planning and structure is key to meet all deadlines.
As a person, you are un prestigious and handle close contact with KOL’s/Influencers extremely professionally and with very high integrity. You have a keen interest of the audio technology industry. Creating content on and around this topic is something you are very passionate about.
Your main location will be at Dirac’s headquarters in central Uppsala, directly by the trainstation. Dirac offers the possibility to work remotely at least two days a week.
What Dirac Offers You
We are one of Sweden’s fastest-growing tech companies. Our best-in-class technology has given us a customer base that includes many of the world’s most reputable brands. We offer a highly entrepreneurial environment and a team exceptionally passionate about both building a great business and inventing the future of sound. Our Marketing department is in an expansive phase with several ongoing, but also coming, development projects. You get the chance to be part of this journey and drive business growth.
Please read more about us at our website and follow us in Social Media!
In this recruitment Dirac cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume and cover letter. In this recruitment you will answer three short questions or more for the role. If you go through the process, you will receive two tests, one nonverbal type of reasoning test and one personality test. We want to gather as much information as possible in the beginning to make the best match. As candidate you will make the tests early in the process so that we can be as objective as possible.
Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Maggie Klingenstierna Maggie.email@example.com.