Are you passionate about people development?
Do you want to play an important role in Bonava’s journey in changing the housing industry?
Our global Center of Excellence Bonava Academy enables us to build the competencies needed to implement our strategy and to build a winning company culture. If you see yourself as a highly motivated, result driven person, that has great communication and planning skills, together with experience of Learning & Development, then this might be the opportunity for you!
At Bonava Academy we support the business to identify competence development needs, define and deliver learning plans including legally required training, both locally and globally. We also drive strategic projects within culture, leadership and digital learning.
Bonava Academy is more than training. We believe in building a strong learning culture to support Bonava on the journey of creating better homes and lives for the many. We are not there yet, and we are now looking for the right person to join us on our mission.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Taking part in leading the annual learning process of mandatory and legal trainings, local and global trainings for the Bonava Group together with HR- and business managers.
- Design, scope and lead one or several parallel local or global competence development programs and projects, both autonomously and in together with the Academy team
- Closely act as an advisor towards HR and business managers in Learning & Development related topics, throughout the group but primarily in the Nordics
- Source, set up and manage new and current external providers and ensure quality in training delivery
- In certain cases, plan and run workshops and trainings
- Participate in developing digital tools relevant for L&D, such as L&D modules in our HR system
You will be working in collaboration with our Academy team of Celine, Frida, Madeleine and our L&D Manager Maria, based at our office, Lindhagensgatan 72, Stockholm.
Here at Bonava.
We always challenge ourselves driven by a passion to create happy neighbourhoods for the many. Supported by our values, we strive together towards high set goals with lots of fun along the way. We’re an international company and a place where you can grow with a wide array of expertise to contribute to, as well as learn from.
Who are we looking for.
Being a successful employee at Bonava you have the drive and ambition to achieve high expectations. Your work approach is structured and planned but you are not afraid to take part in challenging and shaping the way forward. You have the ability to understand the here and now business needs, whilst having a strategical understanding for future needs, together with a clear communicative approach in your daily agenda with decision makers. We are a small team, so being prestigeless, teamwork and taking accountability is key to our success.
Key competencies and personal traits:
- 5 years’ experience within a HR role with experience of Learning & Development, or as a Learning and Development specialist.
- An academic degree within HR, business or similar
- Previous experience from an international organisation, or working internationally
- Strong project management and analysis experience
- Result driven
- Strong people skills, can build relations within the organisation, locally and globally
- Strong business acumen
- A high level of energy, ambition, self-motivation and independence
- Fluency in english, both verbal and written (our company language)
- Merited if you have experience of leadership development, competence development or working with digital Learning & development
Join our journey and be part of changing the housing game.
In this recruitment, we are working with Wise Professionals. If you have any questions about the process please contact Paul Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application via www.wise.se. We are not able to accept applications via email. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, this position may be filled prior to the application deadline. Application deadline the 25th of November.
This is Bonava
At Bonava we build more than houses, we build neighbourhoods. Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. With 2.300 co-workers, we operate in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, with sales of SEK 15,5 billion in 2019. Read more at bonava.com
Välkommen med din ansökan! Du söker enkelt via mobilen och kan välja att bifoga cv eller använda din LinkedIn-profil. Vi arbetar kompetensbaserat genom hela vår rekryteringsprocess.
Vi gör en objektiv och samlad bedömning av din kompetens. Du får återkoppling och kontinuerliga statusuppdateringar.
Våra kompetensbaserade intervjuer syftar till att lära känna dig och dina styrkor. Du har dialog med oss hela vägen, blir du en slutkandidat i processen så får du även träffa vår uppdragsgivare.
Passar du och uppdragsgivaren varandra är det dags för nästa steg i din karriär.
Vi följer upp för att säkerställa att alla är nöjda och att allt löper på som det ska.
POC offers a fun and creative environment within snow sports and cycling. As a PR and Influencer Manager you will be responsible and support many aspects of POC’s media presence across traditional and social media channels. Based in the head office in Stockholm you’ll be part of the marketing team and report to Head of PR. Welcome!