Group Finance Manager
About the position
As the Group Finance Manager you would, together with the CFO, be leading and developing the Group Finance Function in relation to Nasdaq Reporting – Your work would include Group financial reporting and analyses, developing and dealing with Treasury and Cash Flow-Management, Insurances and lots more. You will report directly to the CFO of Elos Medtech Group. You will work very close with the CFO and the Head of Group Accounting while also being part of a multi-national team of eight finance professionals at the moment.
We are looking for someone who wants to participate and contribute to the management of the finance function both as a leader and co-worker within the areas that concerns business and financial development. You’ll have a continuous dialog with the Business Units regarding, result, w/c, and cash flow development etc. You’ll be the one at Elos Medtech responsible for the communication with “Stockholmsbörsen” (NASDAQ exchange), “Finansinspektionen” (Swedish FSA) and similar institutions. You will also be part of and contribute to the assessment and integration of potential acquisition.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage & support all BU-reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Manage the fulfilment and development of the financial reporting of the Group (external and internal reporting, forecasting, budgeting incl analyses).
- Report the consolidated results for the Elos Medtech Group to the CFO/CEO including analysis/risk analysis and suggestions for actions.
- Responsible for up-to-date policies within the area of responsibility including regulations for listed companies such as approval manual, independence policy, finance policy etc.
- Responsible to establish the appropriation and planning of taxes within the Group.
- Together with Group Accounting manager set and execute internal control processes and routines.
- Set up and develop Treasury function for the Group to ensure financial means are treated in a cost-efficient way. Together with CEO be the contact person for our banks.
- Responsible for the covenant reporting and similar to our lenders.
- Track and monitor cashflow on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for the Group’s insurances and that they are applicable for our business and on a business-like level.
- Together with the CFO responsible for the communication with “Stockholmsbörsen” (NASDAQ exchange), “Finansinspektionen” (Swedish FSA) and similar institutions, AGM etc.
Who we are looking for
You are a graduate in economics or equivalent with at least 7 years of experience as a finance manager or similar position. Thorough understanding of IFRS, cash planning and reporting. Knowledge of public listed environment is a merit. You have a general interest in system issues and thrive in a collaborative environment that is characterized by freedom under responsibility. You express yourself well in speech and writing in English and Swedish. As you will work as a backup regarding consolidation and group reporting, previous experience from this is required.
To thrive in the role, it is important to have a sensitivity and understanding of what the business needs. You need a strong own engine and a structured way of working. You have a natural analytical approach and have an ability to be innovative and fearless in problem-solving situations. You are use to follow rules and regulations and knows the importance of meeting deadlines. You have quality awareness and is driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards to meet internal and external demands.
About the terms
The position is a permanent position, full time, based at the office in Gothenburg. Elos Medtech apply a flexible work environment where you will have the option to work maximum two days a week remotely. Starting date and salary is set after mutual agreement.
About Elos Medtech
Elos Medtech is a leading development and production partner to medical device companies worldwide. Through our dedicated centers of excellence, we serve the orthopedic, dental, and life science markets. In our 5 facilities in Sweden, Denmark, China, and the USA, we specialize in medtech implants, instruments, and components. We take responsibility for all steps from design to delivery with an uncompromised focus on quality. Constantly aware of the millions of patients we can help worldwide, we are committed to going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, Elos Medtech has been listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm AB since 1989 and is classified as a Health Care company on the Mid Cap list. With approximately SEK 960 million in sales and about 650 employees, we have a healthy financial foundation and a strong trajectory for growth.
Elos Medtech is currently in the process to acquire Klingel Group with 8 facilities in Germany/Switzerland with 900 employees. The turn over of Klingel Group is approximately SEK 1.600 million which means that the total turnover for the Elos/Klingel Group will be around SEK 2.500 million. The completion of the transaction is subject to customary regulatory approvals, acceptance at the extraordinary general meeting and successful completion of a rights issue to finance the acquisition.
How to apply
Elos Medtech is collaborating with EQonomy/Wise professionals in this recruitment. If we’ve caught your interest – Please apply through the button below where you’ll be asked to submit your CV or LinkedIn profile. We value your privacy and handle all personal information according to GDPR – which is also why we can’t handle any applications via email.
If you advance through the process you’ll get to do our tests. We are gathering as much information as possible in the beginning of the process to be able to provide an objective, fair and precise selection process as possible. We are working with an ongoing selection and may fill the position before the last date of this ad. If you got any questions regarding this recruitment please contact the recruiter in charge, Jonatan Lundberg, through Jonatan.email@example.com.
We are really looking forward to your application!