Project Communicator to a Swedish Telecom company
About the position:
In this role you will advise, plan and execute on internal communication and change management needs within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Transformation program – mainly in the various projects. In this position we believe that you are driven and able to lead and coordinate both projects and individuals. We also believe that you have the ”communicative eye”, meaning you are able to create text, illustrations and images in a manner that is effective from a communication optimization perspective.
- Support PLM projects with overall strategy, planning and execution of communication activities, including evaluation of success. For example: SharePoint, development and review of PowerPoints, videos, internal events, best practice sharing etc.
- Identify needed communication activities and collaborate with various stakeholders/subject matter experts to realize them. Call-off additional support when needed.
- Report progress and raise issues to the PLM Communication Lead
- Previous experience within internal/corporate communications, change management and end user deployment.
- Confident in content production such as different types of presentations, videos and O365 s such as SharePoint/Yammer/Forms etc.
- Project, manager and stakeholder management.
- Brand awareness importance – understanding the importance of aligning to overarching frameworks, strategies and brand (tone of voice, identity)
- Outstanding collaboration skills and an ability to switch between strategic planning, hands-on execution, project management and leadership support
- Previous experience with technical/IT communication
About The company
The company is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. As an industry and society we must work together to ensure a sustainable and connected future, because what we do today sets the foundation for what’s possible tomorrow. Our purpose and vision set out the power of mobile connectivity to deliver positive change, and the focused role that we will play in shaping that change to create a better world.
Does this sounds like the perfect next step for you? Great! Please don’t hesitate to apply for the role by clicking the Apply-button below! In connection with this you will have to answer a few short questions.
If you want more information or have questions about the role, contact the responsible consulting manager Eva Erlandsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Welcome with your application! Wee look forward to hear from you!
Are you curious to know more about what it is like to work as a consultant with us, read more here. We want our employees at KiMM & Wise Professionals to have the most fun time in their careers and this of course also applies to you as a hired consultant. We care that you feel part of the gang and we are happy to tell you more about that during the process.