We are looking to employ a new HR Manager to join in our journey, with someone who wants to influence and make a difference in our organisation. Our new HR Manager will join our organisations management team, based at our offices, located in central Stockholm.
SIWI’s real asset is its world-class staff, and your role as Manager of HR is vital to SIWI’s future achievements. Today SIWI has some 80 employees from over 25 countries. One of our strategic objectives is to be an attractive employer, making Human Resources management a key function of the organization. The primary role of the HR Manager is to recruit and develop SIWI staff, manage development of SIWI’s leadership, work environment development, and fulfill the employer’s obligations in accordance with Swedish legislation. You will have management responsibility for SIWI HR Team.
You will report directly to the Executive Director and the Executive Management Team (EMT) and be a member of our Senior Management Team.
- Develop and implement a high-quality Human Resources’ strategy
- Overarching responsibility for recruitments to SIWI – in Sweden and international locations
- Leadership development and training of leaders with staff responsibilities
- Issues related to staff well-being
- Overarching responsibility for work environment at SIWI
- SIWI’s obligations in accordance with Swedish labour market legislation
- Relationship between the employer and the local union
- Development of staff competence
- Coordinate department directors’ development dialogues with staff and salary revisions
- Staff-related policies and guidelines
- Together with EMT and directors develop and nurture the culture and behavior in the organization, in line with SIWI’s core values.
We are a water policy institute that generates knowledge and informs decision-making towards water wise policy and sustainable development. We cooperate with actors in Sweden, we also organise the World Water Week in Stockholm – the leading annual global meeting on water and development issues - and host the Stockholm Water Prize, and the Stockholm Junior Water Prize.
We see ourselves as an attractive working place for highly motivated professionals who care about concrete work that matters for the poor, for the environment and for our shared future.
We are looking for you that has:
- A university degree in Human Resources Management or Behavioral Sciences
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a HR management position
- Experience of implementing staff competence and leadership development processes
- A profound knowledge of Swedish labor market laws and regulations
- A HR background from an organisation with international activities and staff, working with various cultures and international settings
- Experience of change management in organisations with high performing staff
- Integrity to allow you to manage sensitive situations with empathy
- Enthusiasm to develop a first-class HR function in an organisation consisting of highly competent staff
- An unhindered fluency of English and Swedish, both written and verbally
In this recruitment, we are working with Wise Professionals. If you have any questions about the process please contact Paul Sredojevic at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application via www.wise.se. We do not accept applications via email. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, the position may be filled prior to the application deadline. Position is located in Stockholm.