Do you want to play a key role in our digital journey, and have the unique opportunity to build our marketing automation strategy from the ground up? As our new Marketing Automation Specialist, you will develop and implement strategies to increase activation, sales and retention that will help us create a world class experience. We are an ambitious and growing international company, in the beginning of our marketing automation journey. Join us today!
About the role
GlobalConnect Group is one of the leading providers of digital infrastructure in Northern Europe, and enables connectivity across society in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Germany within B2C and B2B.
In the role of Marketing Automation Specialist, you will step into a newly formed central function within the marketing team named Digital Growth. You will be the central point between departments, the countries we operate in and be the go-to person when it comes to system knowledge in D365 Marketing. You will be the one who builds up the logic for the journeys, driving leads, up- and cross sell and minimizing churn.
- Initiate, develop and implement new scalable processes and communication flows at group level that support the business and drive new sales, up- and cross sell and minimization of churn
- Continuous development to ensure technical functionality and the setup of workflows
- Analyze customer data and create segments
- Manage, optimize and monitor ongoing automations
- Manage reporting and produce results based on set goals and share insights in order to optimize future communication
To succeed in the role, you will need some experience with creating digital strategies within B2B. We also believe that you have experience of working hands on with setting up workflows, segments and customer journeys in a marketing automation system. You are an experienced project manager and are used to running projects involving many stakeholders.
- Experience of creating and running digital marketing activities for primarily the B2B market
- Good knowledge of any Marketing Automation system (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot) Good knowledge of D365 Marketing is a plus
- Good analytical skills and an eye for details
- Structured and accurate in your work
- Eperience and understanding of at least a couple of marketing practices/platforms such as email marketing, social media marketing, PPC advertising, CRM, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
As a person, you are business-driven, results-focused and driven by realizing ideas by going from strategy to action. You have an eye for details and are both structured and thorough. Furthermore, you have an entrepreneurial personality and thrive in an organization that can quickly change direction and focus.
We connect people and organizations across society. It starts with the foundation of our digital infrastructure and ends with all the things we enable. We strive to simplify the complicated and live by our customer promise – being easy to work with.
GlobalConnect is owned by EQT and is the fastest growing provider of connectivity solutions and digital infrastructure across Northern Europe. We are the result of recent mergers between Broadnet, GlobalConnect and IP-Only – now operating as one company in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Finland. Our more than1 600 employees ensure that we are the main challenger on each market by delivering secure and future proof solutions to some of the world’s largest companies as well as to private households. And everything in between.
We have helped develop and digitize societies across the Nordics for more than two decades. Our purpose is what drives us to continue – turning visions into reality by empowering society with connectivity.
In this recruitment GlobalConnect cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Myhrman firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. You apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile and will be asked to kindly answer a few questions. If you go further in the process, you will within two days be invited to carry out two tests (aptitude and personality). We include these tests in all our recruitment processes in order to ensure an objective, open-minded and fair selection work.
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.
Welcome with your application!