Digital Marketing Manager to Dirac
We are here to change the world of sound. We’ll change people’s expectations of what sound should be, making good sound relevant in their lives. We’ll perfect all aspects of your listening experience and constantly push ourselves to invent the future of sound. We will define what people will expect. We dare tell them, “We can make sound better.”
What you will do at Dirac
The overall objective of the Digital Marketing Manager is to drive brand awareness and lead generation through all digital channels — both free and paid — working with inbound marketing, analysis of customer behaviour data and insights creation. The role spans across all Dirac’s target groups, segments, and markets B2B and B2C. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s brand image, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
In this role, you will be responsible for www.dirac.com, it’s subdomains and all Dirac’s Social Media accounts, Webinar tool and potential other digital tools essential to Dirac’s digital marketing.
In this role the main areas of responsibility will include, but is not limited to:
- Optimize SEO, create SEM/adwords campaigns in collaboration with E-Com Sales team.
- Responsible for the execution (and development with CMO) of Strategy for digital marketing activities and channels (in accordance with overall Brand and Marketing strategy) as well as Social Media strategy and guidelines.
- Develop the digital marketing plan for Dirac and ensure this is aligned with the overall marketing plan as well as E-com yearly plan.
- Project manage and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure they have what’s needed for execution of all digital activities in the marketing plan.
- Perform continuous market research.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Create and maintain metric reports on digital marketing, initiatives and suggestions.
- Create and implement processes in relevant areas related to Digital Marketing role.
- Set and keep budget for specific digital marketing activities and projects.
Who you are
We are looking for you who have a relevant education and preferably relevant work experience from both B2B and B2C. You have broad experience of CRM /marketing automation systems and CMS platforms used to generate, distribute, and report on leads. You have experience with reporting data analysis for digital marketing and identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Extensive experience in agile digital marketing developing and maintaining digital channels such as website, search engine rankings, email, display advertising, social media and owned content pages.
- Extensive experience in identifying and analysing target audiences and online customer journey mapping.
- Experience in digital marketing strategy.
- Experienced in content creation as well as specifying needs for content to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management experience and a skilled team motivator.
- An understanding of digital marketing tools and tactics.
- Demonstrated fluency in English.
You prefer to drive and develop your own role and responsibilities independently but also to evolve together with the marketing team. You enjoy working within a dynamic environment where planning and structure is key to meet all deadlines. You have strong analytical abilities which help you in your daily job immensely along with your creative thinking.
As a person, you enjoy working in diverse teams where you have many different points of contact, giving you the chance to show off your immense diplomatic skills in motivating but also educating your colleagues in the digital world we now live in.
Your main location will be at Dirac’s headquarters in central Uppsala. Dirac offers the possibility to work remotely at least two days a week.
What Dirac Offers You
We are one of Sweden’s fastest-growing tech companies. Our best-in-class technology has given us a customer base that includes many of the world’s most reputable brands. We offer a highly entrepreneurial environment and a team exceptionally passionate about both building a great business and inventing the future of sound. Our Marketing department is in an expansive phase with several ongoing, but also coming, development projects. You get the chance to be part of this journey and drive business growth.
Please read more about us on our website and follow us in Social Media!
In this recruitment Dirac cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume and cover letter. In this recruitment you will answer three short questions or more for the role. If you go through the process, you will receive two tests, one nonverbal type of reasoning test and one personality test. We want to gather as much information as possible in the beginning to make the best match. As candidate you will make the tests early in the process so that we can be as objective as possible.
Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Maggie Klingenstierna Maggie.email@example.com.