We believe that change happens when people with brave ideas come together.
Do you like combining marketing and communication to boost sales? Are you motivated by hitting goals, KPIs and have a good understanding of UX and SEO? We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to increase our marketing for efficient and sales driven lead generation in our digital channels.
About the role
You will be part of the Communications Team at the Industrial & Digital Solutions Division of AFRY, and build an internal network of communicators, marketers and sales people. As Marketing Specialist, you will strengthen three Business Areas (Food & Pharma, Advanced Automation and Connected Products), mainly through digital marketing, connecting marketing and sales via our CRM system, LinkedIn and other digital tools. You will contribute to our strategy, by positioning the AFRY brand in these segments across countries and reaching our growth targets.
You will develop and optimise content, execute campaigns and marketing activities, and set a structure with the business on the marketing goals.
You will work closely with the business, our experts and the sales organisation within these Business Areas; as well as the Global Marketing Team and communication experts across countries and divisions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing plans
- Oversee, optimise and develop marketing campaigns, assets and content driving leads
- Support in production of marketing material in different formats for different platforms (e.g. brochures, videos, etc.)
- Create content for the website and social media channels, including marketing automation, SEO and SEM activities
- Copy for web and social media
- Coordinate the branding and promotion of products
- Plan, manage and execute events and activities for clients (webinars, exhibitions, e.g.)
- Help the sales organisation enter the digital world of marketing
Head of Communication at the Industrial & Digital Solutions Division
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven marketer and natural networker who enjoys applying communication to drive sales. As a person, you are brave, dare to challenge yourself and others, and take your own initiatives.
We are an engineering and design company, so preferably you are interested in technology and digitalisation, its development and the impact it has on society. You know how to simplify complex messages and to make them more accessible.
To thrive at AFRY and in our team, you are self-sufficient and like to structure your working day yourself. You use your network and creativity to create the content and material that support our business and that show the value of our solutions. Your personality and your potential are important. If you do not meet all the requirements, but feel that this job has your name on it, get in touch! With the right attitude and a will to learn, we can be a perfect match.
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Relevant higher education within marketing, media, communication or similar
- Previous experience of working with web (development), marketing, social media
- You know CMS, SEO, SEM, Google analytics, and Adobe package (PhotoShop, Première, InDesign) or similar
- In-depth knowledge of Office
- Speak and write both Swedish and English fluently
- An advantage if you have worked with food, life science, pharma and/or medtech industries before
The application can be sent either in Swedish or English
Location: AFRY headquarters in Solna
Form of employment: consultant via KIMM for one year
We are brave, devoted, team players
If you are looking for a workplace where you will develop and at the same time contribute to something meaningful, you have found the right place.
We honour and welcome all who are brave enough to do what they believe in. We believe in the power of diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. At AFRY, you find a workplace with a variety of people. We consist of junior and senior engineers, leaders, and experts with different backgrounds and experiences.
We are 16,000 engineers, designers and experts, brave enough to stand up for what we believe in. We are operating within the fields of infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Application and contact
We cooperate with KIMM for this role and if you have further questions please contact consultant manager Sabina Axelsson (email@example.com) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!