We’re looking for the best talent, those with a passion for building strong brands to join the Nordic team, with a consumer first approach. You will be joining an innovative, fast growing, and exciting company with passion for pets. We are now looking for an energetic and quality-focused Project & Production Manager to join our Nordic Inhouse Creatives team in Stockholm
The role of Project & Production Manager:
The marketing Project & Production Manager is a key function in the Musti Group Inhouse Creatives team. The inhouse team is responsible for developing communication concepts and support our country stakeholders to strengthen the Musti banners in Sweden, Norway, and Finland. You will be working very closely with the Head of Inhouse Creatives, Nordics.
As the Project & Production Manager you are responsible for the planning and production of identified marketing activities/projects. You will manage the briefs to the inhouse team and securing that the plans are followed thru. You are responsible for time and resource planning within the team. Project lead the production from start to finish including holding information meetings with different stakeholders. You will lead the planning and coordination of lifestyle photo shoots and video productions.
In the role, you work closely as first point of contact with other internal teams such as customer experience and country marketing managers. There are also external contact with different agencies from time to time where you also will be responsible for budget follow-up. You become the point of contact for the Inhouse Creatives team in a role with a high tempo, many contact surfaces both internally and externally!
Examples of areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Project management
- Production management
- Lead/support launches of products and services from group marketing
- Project lead photo- and video production
- Gather needs from local teams
- Responsible for planning communication themes and content.
- End to end activation planning
- Act as contact person and ensure a clear and concise communication in regard to what to deliver, where and when towards team members, local markets and suppliers.
- Responsible for leading, planning and following up marketing projects, including creation and production of group marketing plans and material
- You will work with local, regional as well as Nordic marketing initiatives
- Administrative responsible, including time plans, task management and presentations.
- Follow-up of activities and goals
- Ensure communication and coordination of work internally and with external partners
Key performance indicators (KPI´s)
- Time management
- Resource management
- Accuracy in production
- Brand development
- Relevant academic degree i.e. marketing or retail management
- 5+ years’ experience of production/project leadership within communication and brand development
- Advantage if you have experience from agency or retail company.
- Experience from developing communication concepts and solutions within the B2C arena
- Project management skills (work with deadlines, internal stakeholders and achieve goals)
- English is the corporate language and all communication from the Inhouse Creatives team is in english.
We are looking for
To succeed in this role, you have excellent communication skills, strong project leadership skills including demand and gatekeeper ability. You have an interest and a sharp eye for details, and you love communication and have a curious mindset. You have an eye for driving commercial communication and an eye for copy and image. Your love making improvements and finding smarter and more effective communication.
We believe in working together as one – cross countries as one team with areas of expertise, by sharing our knowledge, experience, and vision. You are structured, fast and know efficient way of working. You have efficient multitasking and priority ability and are an organized project leader from the broad perspective down to the details and problem solver, there are many tasks going on to be involved in. Like the rest of us you, love to hang around pets! A great advantage if you are more involved in the pet community and can bring us extra knowledge.
Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist, and the fourth largest pet supply group in Europe. Our primary aim is to support and safeguard the furry everyday life of pet lovers everywhere. We serve our Nordic customers in all channels through store chains Musti ja Mirri, Musti, Arken Zoo (all omni channels). We currently have over 280 stores in the Nordics. And since we have promised to make the lives of pet owners easier and safe, we also provide a vast selection of pet care services in adjoining facilities in many of our brick and mortar pet centers.
Want to know more? Apply today and join the Musti Group
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment and if you have further questions please contact recruitment consultant Sabina Axelsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2021-05-14. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hear from you.