Project & Production Manager – Musti Group
The role of Project & Production Manager:
The marketing Project & Production Manager is a key function in the Musti Group Inhouse Creatives team. The inhouse team is responsible for developing communication concepts and support our country stakeholders to strengthen the Musti banners in Sweden, Norway, and Finland. You will be working very closely with the Head of Inhouse Creatives, Nordics. You will be joining a great team that loves both communication and above all – pets! The team consists of five members located both in Sweden and Finland. You will find yourself working with experts within the field of graphic design, photography and pet specialist; all working with the goal to make the everyday life of pet parents better, happier and easier.
As the Project & Production Manager you are responsible for the planning and production of identified marketing activities/projects. You will manage the briefs to the inhouse team and securing that the plans are followed thru. You are responsible for time and resource planning within the team. Project lead the production from start to finish including holding information meetings with different stakeholders. You will lead the planning and coordination of lifestyle photo shoots and video productions.
In the role, you work closely as first point of contact with other internal teams such as customer experience and country marketing managers. There are also external contact with different agencies from time to time where you also will be responsible for budget follow-up. You become the point of contact for the Inhouse Creatives team in a role with a high tempo, many contact surfaces both internally and externally!
Examples of areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Project management
- Production management
- Lead/support launches of products and services from group marketing
- Project lead photo- and video production
- Gather needs from local teams
- Responsible for planning communication themes and content
- End to end activation planning
- Act as contact person and ensure a clear and concise communication in regard to what to deliver, where and when towards team members, local markets and suppliers
- Responsible for leading, planning and following up marketing projects, including creation and production of group marketing plans and material
- You will work with local, regional as well as Nordic marketing initiatives
- Administrative responsible, including time plans, task management and presentations
- Follow-up of activities and goals
- Ensure communication and coordination of work internally and with external partners
- Key performance indicators (KPI´s)
- Time management
- Resource management
- Accuracy in production
- Brand development
- Relevant academic degree i.e. marketing or retail management
- 5+ years’ experience of production/project leadership within communication and brand development
- Advantage if you have experience from agency or retail company.
- Experience from developing communication concepts and solutions within the B2C arena
- Project management skills (work with deadlines, internal stakeholders and achieve goals)
- English is the corporate language and all communication from the Inhouse Creatives team is in English
We are looking for
To succeed in this role, you have excellent communication skills, strong project leadership skills including demand and gatekeeper ability. You have an interest and a sharp eye for details, and you love communication and have a curious mindset. You have an eye for driving commercial communication and an eye for copy and image. Your love making improvements and finding smarter and more effective communication.
We believe in working together as one – cross countries as one team with areas of expertise, by sharing our knowledge, experience, and vision. You are structured, fast and know efficient way of working. You have efficient multitasking and priority ability and are an organized project leader from the broad perspective down to the details and problem solver, there are many tasks going on to be involved in. Like the rest of us you, love to hang around pets! A great advantage if you are more involved in the pet community and can bring us extra knowledge.
Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist, and the fourth largest pet supply group in Europe. Our primary aim is to support and safeguard the furry everyday life of pet lovers everywhere. We serve our Nordic customers in all channels through store chains Musti ja Mirri, Musti, Arken Zoo (all omni channels). We currently have over 280 stores in the Nordics. And since we have promised to make the lives of pet owners easier and safe, we also provide a vast selection of pet care services in adjoining facilities in many of our brick and mortar pet centers.
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? Great! Welcome with your application! We look forward to hear from you!
If you want more information or have questions about the role, please contact Sandra Sculac, Consultant Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Are you curious to know more about what it is like to work as a consultant with us, read more here. We want our employees at KiMM & Wise Professionals to have the most fun time in their careers and this of course also applies to you as a hired consultant. We care that you feel part of the gang and we are happy to tell you more about that during the process.