Communications Manager – Gränges
The role as Communications Manager:
As Communications Manager you are responsible for managing Gränges’ brand narrative and storytelling in order to drive interest and engagement amongst key stakeholder groups.
Together with the team, you will drive the communication development, supporting Gränges’ business strategy and goals. In collaboration with the team and other internal stakeholders, you will set targets and build the internal and external communication plan.
You will develop messages and manage Gränges multi-channel news plans on a global level, coordinating with the regions. You will produce editorial content such as articles, press releases, and short news items for different internal and external channels.
The role reports to the VP of Communications & Investor Relations and is placed in central Stockholm.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support effective communication and ensure consistency in key messages and tone of voice
- Develop and support communication capabilities in Gränges’ Regions and build a strong community
- Own and manage Gränges’ online communication platforms, including the corporate website, and intranet, and set the channels strategy for Group employee communication
- Lead larger projects and internal events such as the Annual and Sustainability report, leadership conferences and more
- Support with interim reports and other corporate communication as needed
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have about 7 years of relevant working experience within corporate communications. You have a proven track record in writing and text editing, and an ability to translate complex issues into concise and compelling stories. You are creative and analytical, have a deep understanding of and an interest in how to create impactful communications.
In addition, you possess:
- A degree in Communications, Media, Journalism, BA, or another relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Swedish
- Excellent presentation and interaction skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft 365 apps and how to optimize the use of digital communication tools
- Strong business acumen and genuine interest for Gränges’ operations, sustainability and financial development
As a person, you are structured and have strong organizational skills, a proactive mindset and a collaborative attitude. You can manage projects independently, but also enjoys working together with others. You are enthusiastic, empathetic and find it easy to adapt.
More about Gränges
Gränges´ offers a dynamic workplace where the right candidate will have the possibility to develop the communications function and participate in Gränges future success. Gränges applies a hybrid workplace model that allows employees to work remotely two days a week.
Gränges has transformed the aluminium industry for more than 125 years, and the company holds leading positions in rolled products for thermal management systems, speciality packaging and selected niche applications. Gränges has production facilities and conducts sales in three regions: Asia, Europe, and Americas. The total annual production capacity amounts to 610 ktonnes. Gränges has 2,700 employees and the share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information is available at www.granges.com.
Application and contact
In this recruitment Gränges cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultants Sabina Axelsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Malin Myhrman (email@example.com).
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-05-25.
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.