Brand Manager to Gränges
The role as Brand Manager
As Brand Manager you are responsible for managing Gränges’ corporate brand globally to increase awareness and strengthen the brand position among key stakeholder groups. Together with the communications team and global network, you will drive and develop brand implementation plans, develop visual assets and content, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in brand look and feel. You will also support Gränges’ regional teams with brand implementation in marketing communication and employer branding. The role reports to the VP of Communications & Investor Relations and is placed in central Stockholm.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in brand look and feel
- Ensure unified marketing communications and contribute to developing Gränges’ positioning and offerings
- Support specific marketing communications projects
- Develop and optimize group communication platforms including web, intranet, and newsletters, and corporate social media accounts
- Set targets, analyze and optimize performance on digital platforms and accounts, including web, social media, and intranet
- Develop digital and social media guidelines and support Gränges’ regional teams in optimizing digital strategies and campaigns
- Manage systems and tools for brand guidelines and digital assets
- Layout and production of various corporate communications material and documents
- Manage agency relations including procurement and production
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have about five years of relevant working experience within brand identity and communication. You are used to managing digital platforms and have a deep understanding of and interest in the evolution of communication practices, tools and techniques with focus on digital. You are creative, enthusiastic, empathetic, analytical, thorough and systematic. With a proactive and strategic mindset and an ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders, we think you are a great communicator and collaborator and thrive in a large, cross-functional team environment.
In addition, you possess
- Degree in communications, media, design, business administration, or another relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Swedish
- Experience in managing systems and development projects
- Solid competence in visual design, photo and video editing, and low-touch video productions
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365, and relevant design tools
More about Gränges
Gränges offers a dynamic workplace where the right candidate will have the possibility to develop the communications function and participate in Gränges’ future success. Gränges has transformed the aluminium industry for more than 125 years, and the company holds leading positions in rolled products for thermal management systems, speciality packaging and selected niche applications. Gränges has production facilities and conducts sales in three regions: Asia, Europe, and Americas. The total annual production capacity amounts to 610 ktonnes. Gränges has 2,700 employees and the share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information is available at www.granges.com.
Application and contact
In this recruitment Gränges cooperates with KIMM. For further information about the role please contact Recruitment Consultants Sabina Axelsson (email@example.com)
We look forward to receiving your application via www.kimm.se. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-09-03
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.