Communicator to company within the games industry
This is a consulting assignment via KIMM/Wise Professionals at our client within the gaming industry located in Malmö. The assignment is full-time, starting in mid-August and 6 months ahead.
About the Position
In this position, you will be engaged in a 50%-50% split between internal and external communication responsibilities. Additionally, you will assist in event production and social media content creation. Throughout your assignment, your primary responsibility will be to effectively manage various internal and external platforms. You will be an integral part of the communications team, reporting directly to the Communications Manager.
• Web and text production for internal communications.
• Updating our intranet, website, recruitment portal, and digital screens.
• Reviewing content from other departments and facilitating internal digital meetings.
• Basic graphic production.
• Assisting in social media content production.
To thrive in this role, we believe you should have a few years of experience in a similar position. You should have a proven track record in writing and text editing, as well as excellent communication skills. We also believe you are self-driven and accustomed to driving and coordinating different tasks within communication. You have received positive feedback for being a communicative person and a strong team player in all situations.
• Experience in internal communication and copywriting.
• Strong English language skills.
• Ability to produce texts for different target groups.
• Basic knowledge of photo editing, graphic production, and video editing.
• Experience in social media content production.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Confluence, and Slack.
• Basic web editing knowledge, particularly with Wix.
• Basic understanding of event communication.
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? Great! Don’t hesitate to apply for the role by clicking the “Apply”-button below! In connection with this you will have to answer a few short questions.
If you want more information or have questions about the role, contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofie Garpered – email@example.com.
Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Welcome with your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you curious to know more about what it is like to work as a consultant with us, read more here. We want our employees at KiMM & Wise Professionals to have the most fun time in their careers and this of course also applies to you as a hired consultant. We care that you feel part of the gang and we are happy to tell you more about that during the process.