Innovative Head of Recruitment Nordics to Tieto
As Head of Recruitment in the Nordics you will inspire, develop and lead a team of recruiters & search specialist in Sweden and Finland. In this role you are responsible for driving operational excellence in a competitive market place and you have the ability to combine an analytical mindset with recruitment.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and you will be reporting directly to head of Talent Acquisition Nordics and in dotted line to Head of Human Resources, Sweden.
- Drive strategic initiatives that builds an excellent recruitment offering to Tieto
- Lead a team of recruiters & search specialist in the Nordics
- Design, develop and lead Tieto’s recruitment in the Nordics according to our brand, culture and values
- Set recruitment measurements (KPI:s) for your team
- Design & select the optimum recruitment & sourcing channels including vendor management
- Build up our talent pipeline through different channels and also create the best possible Candidate Experience
- Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand their needs and deliver commercial and creative sourcing for Tieto
We think that you are…
You possess excellent social and networking skills, you are passionate about recruitment and ready to take on a real challenge in your career. We also think that you are a results and business orientated person, highly driven and focused on making a difference where it counts. As a person you are focused on continuous improvement, driving change and you are also very structured and detail oriented. Furthermore, you enjoy working in an open and fast-paced organization.
- 3 to 5 years of experience from executive field of recruitment and leadership experience
- Experience from recruiting & sourcing within the IT industry
- An academic degree in e.g. technology, economics, or related field
- Worked 2-3 years as a technical recruiter
- Experience from Workday is meritorious
- The ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally in Swedish and English. Also, you can demonstrate how your relationships have helped you deliver greater results
Our culture aims to empower employees to positively influence their own work, to create a transparent working environment and enhance collaboration and innovation both internally as well as with our customers and ecosystems. We inspire, we engage and we deliver.
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Wise Professionals. Do not hesitate contacting Recruitment Consultants Jakob Törnell (+46 735 21 65 58) or Kelly Chau (+46 73 674 62 26) if you have any questions. We are interviewing candidates continuously, so in order to enhance your chances, we recommend that you send us your application as soon as possible, however at latest April 28th.