HR Business Partner to Oriflame
- Fully own and take responsibility in all HR areas for one or more departments
- Implement and drive the Oriflame yearly HR processes independently
- Further improve and establish business added value way of working together with our managers
- Proactively support the business in organizational- & people development
- Negotiations with the union
- Support managers in the recruitment process and to further establish a good way of working with our recruitment suppliers
- Run various trainings for managers, like labor law training etc.
- Guide and support in relocation of international candidates
- Responsible for selected HR areas
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in Human Resource Management or similar
- You have a few years a minimum of 5 years of knowledge and experience throughout the HR field
- You have broad knowledge of Swedish labor law and experience from union relations and negotiations
- You have experience from Performance Management and Succession Planning
- You have high integrity and excellent communication skills
- You are an independent and driven person who really enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- You have a proactive, result-oriented way of working and a structured approach.
- You are service minded and a team player
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, spoken and written
What we offer
Together with 400 colleagues at our Stockholm office, we are offering you a chance to work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be offered a job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world. Oriflame is very performance driven, characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style.
In this recruitment process, we are working together with Wise Professionals.
Please apply for this position no later than August 27th. We want your CV and application processed through Wise recruitment system, www.wise.se/jobb. For further information about the process and the position please contact Wise Professionals Recruitment Consultant Maria Esborn at 073-521 65 98.
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.2 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.