Insurance Manager for Lynk & Co
What you will do
The car will be launched in several countries and consumers will be able to access the car through several options, from buying to subscribing and sharing and it can be complex to find suitable insurances for each option. This is where you get use of your expertise in insurance and negotiation skills.
Insurance requirements have so far been evaluated and established. The next step is to contract and customize these in every given market based on legal requirements, digital opportunities and new and innovative solutions.
• Develop Lynk & Co’s insurance function with the opportunity to form a European insurance team
• Evaluate and choose the best insurance contracts and options by negotiating these with selected insurance partners, for Lynk & Co’s business as well as costumers.
• Develop an insurance offering that is customized and functional
• Evaluate the insurance industry both with respect to external partners and internal stakeholders
You will be a part of the Finance team and work in close collaboration with other functions within Lynk & Co. You will report to the Director of Financial Services and be part of the finance management team. The position is based in Gothenburg and requires frequent travelling within Europe, approximately once a month.
• 5 to 10 years experience within insurances in vehicle or assets
• Either you have worked at an insurance firm or at dealer company
• Documented experience of contract negotiations for car manufacturers or related companies such as rental or motor companies
• Documented experience of injury management, risk management, motor insurance, fraud or preventive work
Who are you?
As we act in a growth industry with constant new and ongoing productions, we need to be fully on top of financial services. Your personality will be crucial to success, we believe you can embrace an operational standpoint with a high pace, to contribute to our goals as well as play an important role in your career.
We are looking forward to further discuss why you should work with us. We are an awesome team where leadership plays an important role.
Why do you want to work with us?
We are a rapidly expanding global mobility brand. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working in a fast-paced environment with a team that punches considerably above its weight. We look for collaborators. Original thinkers. People who value being open, personal and challenging. People who think (like we do) that imagination is as important as expertise and value instinct and insight as much as experience. If that sound like you, we want to hear from you.
We are looking forward to your application via www.eqonomy.se, but no later than 31th of December 2018. We want your CV where you clearly describe your responsibilities for each service, and what the results have been from your work. Also, a note of your target image and what you want in the next service to come to your full right.