Are you ready for an international career? Worldline Sweden is looking for two Product Owners based at our Stockholm offices.
Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. The global online payment solutions part of the business sits mainly within the Swedish office (Worldline Sweden), and goes under the Merchant Services & Terminals axe.
Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide and generated 1.5 billion euros revenues in 2017. Worldline is an Atos company.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the liaison between product management, development and both internal/external stakeholders. You will be part of our newly formed, experienced, multi-cultural team and report to our Team Lead. In your role with us, you will be working with both new and existing product development, focusing on micro services technology, translating business needs into product requirements. The Product Owner is part of the Product organisation, working operationally in one or several cross departments functioning agile teams with analyzing, prioritisation and requirements breakdown. The role is based at our offices based on Textilgatan 31, Stockholm.
- You will turn ideas into reality.
- You will help Product Manager in setting deadline and execution of product roadmap created by them.
- You will collaborate with other product owners influencing execution of roadmap.
- You are responsible for driving decisions and setting scope, and objectives for the development team to work towards.
- You will be responsible for breaking down the work/backlog in incremental releases.
- Providing the team(s) with a good understanding of what values/functionality that should be delivered.
Previous professional experience
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Agile methods to drive product development.
- It is preferable that you have experience from the payments industry.
- You have experience of one or more highly complex, enterprise level projects
- Experience with Agile Requirements Management tools (ex. Jira or similar) is merited
- Experience in working with micro services technology, from SaaS, eCommerce technology, or transaction based services is also merited
- Ability to plan and work with multiple parallel processes
- Problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- Strong verbal as well as written communicative skills in English
- Responsible and takes accountability
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural, multi-national organization
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job with global career opportunities within the group. On top of that, we offer an international environment and the chance to work closely with people from different parts of the world (Europe, USA, and Brazil). You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and a competitive compensation package.
Application and contactWe cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment and if you have further questions please contact recruitment consultant Sabina Axelsson (email@example.com) or Paul Sredojevic (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-06-09. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!