Do you want to be Trustlys new Content Manager, where you’ll oversee all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms? Welcome!
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Are you a creative storyteller with an eagle eye for detail? Then you’ll thrive as our Content Manager, where you’ll oversee all marketing content initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive leads, sales, engagement, retention and positive customer behavior. You will own the content strategy, executing on the short-term and envisioning the long-term, and have daily contact with our different stakeholder within the Marketing team responsible for every platform. You will be responsible for the content calendar across channels and verticals and brief our social media manager to ensure the work is in line with the business goals. You will also execute and produce content for our owned (social, web, email, blog) and third-party channels (native). You will report to our Head of Creative.
● Come up with fresh, creative content ideas, always keeping our audience in mind.
● Establish a working process for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
● Align with internal stakeholders; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
● Ensure content performance and establish a data-driven way of working.
● Work with owners of particular content to revise and measure that content against marketing goals.
● Ensure a consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies.
● Refresh existing content by reviewing content library and identifying top-performing pieces to repackage into other formats.
● 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
● A keen eye for detail and the ability to distill complex topics into digestible content
● Experience in SEO best practices, A/B testing and data- driven content optimization
● Experience in successful content marketing achievements
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Swedish and English
● Experience creating compelling messages for different target demographics
● Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing campaigns
● Experience working in content management systems
You’re an expert in all things content. A creative storyteller who loves structure and teamwork. You’re seasoned in adapting to context and channel, brand consistency, target group and localization to achieve overall business value. You speak both Swedish and English fluently and are skilled at both long-form content creation and real-time content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
About the Marketing team
The Marketing team is a creative group of 20 people and together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, design sales collateral, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or paddleboarding in the archipelago. Doesn’t it sound awesome!?
In this recruitment Trustly cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume and cover letter via www.kimm.se. If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing and the position may be added before the final application date.
Welcome with your application today!