Senior Digital and Graphic Designer – Musti Group
The role of Senior Digital and Graphic Designer
In this role you will be responsible for creating concepts together with our inhouse creatives team, with campaigns for both in stores, online and in media. You are a key person and will be a participant from the start to finish. You will have a close collaboration with you colleagues in the inhouse team also with other stakeholders like the local marketing teams, customer experience team and the online team. The inhouse team consists of three members: Content & Copywriter, Graphic Designer & Photographer, and the Senior. Digital and Graphic Designer (vacant). All reporting to the Nordic Inhouse Creatives Manager
Examples of areas of responsibility and tasks
- Let’s take the brand to the next level! Together with the colleagues in the inhouse team you will work on communication that strengthens our brand, increase brand awareness and positivity for the brand.
- Take a 360 approach when looking at the development of new concepts and ideas, also making sure it is something working for all countries.
- Responsible for creating and developing content for digital screens, social media, websites, youtube and the offline channels like stores or print.
- Design and animate media assets for different channels that drives effect (brand KPI’s plus traffic both to online and stores).
- Secure delivery on time to different stakeholders.
- Proof read and approve content.
- Relevant education within marketing, communication, design or similar
- 4+ years’ experience of working as a graphic designer/digital designer from an agency or brand
- Great experience of marketing, brand building and digital communication
- Great knowledge of Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign / After Effects
- You have studied or worked with moving graphics
- Knowledge of working with animation in after effects.
- Experience from retail or from a start-up is beneficial
- Experience that goes from developing wider concepts down to targeted actions.
- Working with social media, PR and influencers is merited
- Show casework that has made a difference for the brand you have worked with.
We are looking for
To succeed in this role, you have an interest and a sharp eye for graphics, you love communication and have a curious mindset. We believe in working together as one – cross countries as one team with areas of expertise, by sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. You are driven, passionate, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a curiosity to try new things – a burning interest of our digital world. You are effective and an organized project leader and problem solver, there are many tasks going on to be involved in. Like the rest of us you, love to hang around pets! A great advantage if you are more involved in the pet community and can bring us extra knowledge.
Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist, and the fourth largest pet supply group in Europe. Our primary aim is to support and safeguard the furry everyday life of pet lovers everywhere. We serve our Nordic customers in all channels through store chains Musti ja Mirri, Musti, Arken Zoo (all omni channel) and DjurMagazinet. We currently have over 280 stores in the Nordics. And since we have promised to make the lives of pet owners even easier, we also provide a vast selection of pet care services in adjoining facilities in many of our brick and mortar pet centers.
Want to know more? Apply today and join the Musti Group
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment and if you have further questions please contact recruitment consultant Sabina Axelsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-02-09. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!