Web & Content Communication Manager
When you step into the head office in Sundbyberg, Semper’s wall of history gives you a warm welcome with an open and proud atmosphere. We value openness and transparency highly and our work is value-driven where sustainability is in focus. To maintain Semper’s market position at the forefront, we are developing our brand, communication and preparing for the future and beyond.
The role of Web & Content Communication Manager
In this role your main responsibility is to drive and develop Sempers Nordic Web strategy to grow brand awareness, interaction and engagement for our brand together with our Nordic Marketing team. It involves day-to-day web management, analysing traffic, initiate new content projects, securing Semper tonality, look & feel. The area of responsibility of the role involves Semper Categories (Baby food and Gluten free). You will have a close collaboration with you colleagues in the Nordic marketing team but also managing our stakeholders, being first point of contact with our Web agencies and handling related technical topics. You will be part of our Hero Group international networks within the digital communication area. The Nordic marketing team consists of thirteen members and you will report to Marketing Director Brand & Communication. The role is based in Sundbyerg with some traveling within the Nordics and Europe.
Examples of areas of responsibility and tasks
- Web management. Structure, content and campaigns
- Taking lead for specific projects such as new web platform, new media strategy etc.
- Managing our Nordic stakeholders and be part of Hero Group networks within the digital communication area
- Managing new content projects and keeping existing content up-do-date and secure local implementation from countries when needed
- First point of contact with our Web & hosting agency’s handling technical topics
- Analysing via Google tools (for example Google analytics, Tag manager, Search console) evaluate performance vs KPI’s and propose concreate actions
- Drive web projects from start to goal
- Lead SEO projects
- Social Media coordination (organic postings is handled locally)
- Managing the Nordic Digital Media plan and contacts with our media agency
- Purchased Media: Set clear KPI’s for Own and Purchased media and follow up on regular basis
- Digital communication education. University degree, Berghs school of Communication or similar
- 3-5 years working experience with similar responsibilities
- Great knowledge of CMS, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, Photoshop
- Good sense of the written word, grammar and tonality
- Very good in Swedish and easily communicates in English
- Experience from B2C, FMCG is merited
- Experience from social media marketing and creating digital presence strategy for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Media agency contacts
- Drupal, Illustrator and InDesign is merited
- Experience from switching web platform is merited
We are looking for
To succeed in this role, you have an interest and a passion for communication and have a curious mindset. You are driven, analytical, solution oriented, creative and a passionate team player. With consumer-oriented mind-set and a curiosity to try new things – a burning interest of our digital world. You are highly motivated, ambitious to reach results, effective and an organized project leader and problem solver. In this role it´s important to strive for a high level of co-operation. We believe in working together as one – cross countries as one team with areas of expertise, by sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. Like the rest of us, you love to work with something as important as food that makes a difference!
About Semper AB
The well-known brand Semper, still stands for the same high quality as it has done since the company was founded in 1939. Today Semper is the Nordic leading brand within Baby & Toddler Food and Milks and Gluten Free products. Semper has 240 employees in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark, with net sales of around SEK 1.5 billion SEK. Since 2006, Semper AB has been part of the Hero Group, an international food company with around 4,000 employees in 19 countries. Read more www.semper.se
About Hero Group
The Hero Group is an international food company focused on branded nutritional food products. The company was founded in 1886 in Lenzburg, Switzerland, where its headquarters are still located today. Hero’s main core product categories of Baby & Toddler Food and Milks, Natural Spreads (Jams), and Healthy Snacks are complemented by its activities in Gluten Free products. The Group, which lives by its mission to Conserving the goodness of nature, consist of many well-known international and local brands. Read more: www.hero-group.ch
We want to know more about you! Submit your application. We will continuously go through the candidacy selection. We cooperate with KIMM in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Sabina Axelsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications by mail.
We look forward to receiving your application!