Based in our Stockholm office, you will be part of the Visual Media team, which consists of ~80 multimedia designers across several locations. We develop creative concepts and design print and digital media solutions for McKinsey’s many communication needs. McKinsey is a world leading management consulting firm that works with the largest companies in Sweden and across the globe – in the private as well as public sector. Welcome with your application!
As a Multimedia Designer in our Visual Media function, you will support our consulting teams throughout Europe as they serve our clients, by creating impactful visual communication products and providing guidance and advise on the use of these as a storytelling lever.
As a creative professional with strong conceptualization skills, you will develop corporate communication materials to suit a wide variety of occasions and topics. Our consultants located around the world are our (internal) customers and your focus will be on supporting those who serve McKinsey’s clients in Sweden and across Europe.
You will act as an thought-partner to your customers and will develop creative solutions with them to best support their communication goals, tell visual stories, and bring together communicative and visual content.
- Work with digital design creation in video (editing, production) and motion design, leveraging your know how in storytelling and campaign designs for web and social media.
- You will work on requests/projects from the initial briefing through concept design to final end-product realization.
- You will assume sole responsibility for these projects or will work in a team alongside other designers or specialists, always in close dialogue with your customers.
- You will deliver flawless quality in terms of both product and process. Through your expertise and experience, you will help enrich the professional dialog in our department while also supporting your colleagues in acquiring new knowledge.
- You will help expand and define our department’s design services (e.g., providing design consulting to our customers/consultants and bringing your experience from digital design projects into play).
- Daily work mainly in Adobe Creative Suite and leveraging other relevant creative softwares and tools as needed.
Who you are:
We think that you have a degree in a design area (e.g., digital/multi-media design, communication design, corporate design). Also, professional experience from a corporate- or design/advertising agency environment, preferably with 2-4 years’ experience from working on digital design creation and storytelling, such as video, motion design, illustration, or campaign design for web and social media.
- Advanced/master knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other relevant software, competent in common Microsoft Office programs, and good knowledge of digital collaboration tools.
- Excellent knowledge of communication and motion design.
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills.
You will join an including and warm team where collaboration is vital. You like to work in an international environment and used to work in fast pace and strive for personal development. We think you have a lot of curiosity and enthusiasm for your work and that you apply a customer centric approach in everything you do.
About McKinsey & Company
We help organizations across the private, public, and social sectors create Change that Matters.
From the C-suite to the front line, we partner with our clients to transform their organizations in the ways that matter most to them. This requires embedding digital, analytics, and design into core processes and mind-sets, and building capabilities that help organizations and people to thrive in an ever-changing context.
In this recruitment McKinsey & Company cooperate with KIMM. Please apply for the role with your resume and cover letter and portfolio via www.kimm.se. Unfortunately we cannot consider applications without a representative set of work samples/ portfolio and without videos. In this recruitment you will answer three short questions for the role. If you go through the process you will receive two tests, one nonverbal type of reasoning test and one personality test.
We will now take vacation. You will hear from us in the middle of August and we will start with our selection then.
If you would like more information or have questions about the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Olof Lindmark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application today!
- Privat sjukförsäkring