People Adviser till Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. This means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partner banks, contributing to a stable financial system. Hoist Finance support our customers, the debtors, in finding realistic payment plans through amicable settlements, getting back on track and inclusion in the financial eco-system.
Our purpose is to help our customers keep their commitments!
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
A People Adviser is a business-driven people person and works to mainly support the Swedish office, consisting of approximately 70 employees in a wide range of roles. This is a new role which will have a broad responsibility, where the right candidate will contribute in setting the agenda.
The role requires an ability to prioritize, manage and coordinate multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, whilst meeting deadlines and following up on assignments in a timely manner with a minimum amount of direction. It is an operational role that requires the capability to think fresh and contribute with new ideas.
A People Adviser has the capacity to convince and build-up relationships with leaders and employees through trust and reliability. The role will work together with the Head of People, based in Sweden, to develop and implement new processes. The People Adviser will manage day to day tasks as well as taking active part in projects, both locally and internationally.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Working with all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Participating in HR system project
- Designing, producing and conducting training
- Driving continuous development of our culture and way of working
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience working within a relevant field
- Bachelor or master’s Degree in HR, PA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Swedish labor law and employee relations
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills on an executive level
- High ambition level and ability to independently drive processes forward: delivery mindset, high integrity and accountable attitude
- Ability to operate in an open and outgoing environment, interacting with all levels of the company. We value team spirit, social competence and colleagues who are straightforward and friendly
- Excellent IT knowhow and knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in Swedish and English, knowledge of other languages is merited
- Experience from working in international environment
- Contributes with positive energy and great team spirit
Experience from a HR system implementation and harmonization of HR processes is also a strong merit.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced international working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with highly engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
Hoist Finance has grown at a rate of 40% over the past three years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in nine European countries, with plans to expand both organically and structually. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you!
How to apply
In this recruitment, we work with Wise Professionals. Do you have questions about the process please contact Lisa Sedin at email@example.com or Paul Sredojevic at firstname.lastname@example.org. The advertisment will be out until 10th of March and we look forward to receiving your application via www.wise.se by that date. You can send your application either in swedish or english. We do not accept applications via email. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, where the position may be filled prior to the application deadline. Position is located in Stockholm.