Senior HR Business Partner – Uppsala
We are expanding and need to complement our HR Department with a Senior HR Business Partner, who has relevant experience within Asia.
Olink is a rapidly growing biotechnology company with a world leading technology and product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development with the mission to drive precision medicine. Here at Olink, can you make a difference to humanity. If we are what you are looking for, then read more about us.
The role. As our Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) you will contribute strategically and operationally to the business by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organisational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes. The HRBP works by consulting management on human resource-related issues. The role will also focus on specialist recruitment within the region.
As our HRBP, you have the overall responsibility for all HR activities in your region and will ensure that the company complies with relevant laws and regulations. You will provide functional leadership and HR expertise in all HR matters to our leaders and employees.
In our journey of setting one global organisation you will participate in building, implementing and managing HR processes for Olink. The position reports to Head of HR, located in Uppsala, and also co-operates closely with the CEO and local leaders in the region.
- Help to develop and implement global HR processes
- Implement core values and help managers to build Olink culture in new countries
- Workforce planning in support of the business strategy and support line managers in forecasting their talent pipeline requirements
- Build the employer attractiveness and employer brand
- Drive performance management in the organisation
- Recruitment of specialist roles, both in Asia and in Sweden
- Working broadly in all HR related projects and queries
- Main contact with the payroll office
About us. Olink is a Swedish company but has a strong global presence with offices and service labs in Uppsala and Boston, as well as a established sales team across Europe, the USA and more recently in Singapore.
We see us as an international growth organisation, with a culture that breathes curiosity, innovation & commitment by working effectively together. Working with us, you will constantly develop yourself and our company.
We serve both pharma/biotech customers as well as clinical and academic researchers at the most prestigious institutes around the world. Read more at www.olink.com
Who we are looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field
- Previous experience from HR work in the private sector. Merited in the Life Science industry
- Experience from HR work in Asia
- Ability to think strategically whilst working operationally
- A strong drive with a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relations and customer service skills
- Pragmatic, effective and structured
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and oral
Some travel should be expected in Sweden and possibly international.
In this recruitment, we are working with Wise Professionals. If you have any questions about the process please contact Paul Sredojevic at firstname.lastname@example.org or Johanna Nyqwist at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application via www.wise.se. We are looking forward applications submitted in English. We do not accept applications via email. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, the position may be filled prior to the application deadline. Position is located in Uppsala.